Instructions to Review the 2022 Final Integrated Report Database
DEQ recommends using the current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for this application.
DEQ recieved EPA approval on September 1, 2022. The report is now considered “final”. The current assessment categorizations are described in the “Parameter_category” report field. The “Assessed_2022” report field indicates if new data evaluations or assessments were done in 2022 report, otherwise the status assigned in previous assessments was carried forward from previous reports. Assessment categorized as Category 4 or Category 5 (including all subcategories) are considered impaired.
Click on Raw Data Download in the header at the top of this page to access raw data used in 2022 assessments.
A more complete mapping and dataset, including water quality standards information can be found on the Interactive Web Map.
The DEQ 2022 IR webpage page can be found here.
In addition to the Raw Data tab, water quality data used in assessments can also be downloaded from AWQMS.
Use search criteria on left to filter results. Press the filter button to see assessment results
Information for each record in the assessment database includes:
- AU_ID - Assessment Unit ID
- AU_Name - Assessment Unit Name
- OWRD_Basin - Oregon Water Resources Department Administrative Basin
- Assessment - Parameter being assessed. Includes specific standard, if applicable
- Parameter_category - Current Integrated Report category for that specific assessment
- Category 2 - Available data and information indicate that some designated uses are supported and the water quality standard is attained
- Category 3 - Insufficient data to determine whether a designated use is supported
- Category 3B - This category is used when there is insufficient data to determine use support, but some data indicate possible impairment
- Category 3C - This category is used to identify waters whose biocriteria scores differ from reference condition, but are not classified as impaired
- Category 3D - This category is used when all the available data has criteria values below the test method’s quantification limits
- Category 4 - Data indicate that at least one designated use is not supported, but a TMDL is not needed to address the pollutant
- Category 4A - Clean-up plans (also called TMDLs) that will result in the waterbody meeting water quality standards and supporting its beneficial uses have been approved
- Category 4B - Other pollution control requirements are expected to address pollutant of concern and will result in attainment of water quality standards
- Category 4C - The impairment is caused by pollution, not a pollutant. For example, flow, or lack of flow, are not considered pollutants, but may be affecting the waterbody’s beneficial uses
- Category 5 - Data indicate a designated use is not supported or a water quality standard is not attained and a TMDL is needed. This category constitutes the Section 303(d) list that EPA will approve or disapprove under the Clean Water Act
- Stations - Monitoring stations used in 2022 assessment. Data from these monitoring locations can be downloaded from AWQMS, providing the raw data used in assessment.
- Year_listed - If Assessment Unit is identified as impaired (Category 4 or 5), year it first appeared on the 303(d) List
- Assessed_2022 - Identifies if assessment was conducted in 2022
- Rationale - Rationale for parameter assessment conclusion, if any